Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fated Circle

Bonds are sometime strengthen or broken. It is yet up to every individual in the circle to decide on the bonds. Some chose to break the bond, and some is the opposite.

The past is what that moulds you. The past is what you should learn and prevent it from happening. That is why, they don't need you to reinvent the wheel but only to improve on it.

Accept it or not, take it or leave. You decide, because after all.. You'll be the one tasting it.
I've said this to some. ' my reality is mine alone, i choose how to walk it '

You have companions, friends etc for a reason. Think about it.

I've looked back on myself, disgusted sometimes. But if the decision I make is really gonna be harsh, be it.





I won't tell you what I'm thinking. Read up on this, tell me the Keywords I'm thinking off. Thank you.

No comments: