Friday, October 23, 2009

Take care.

At the very moment, you need your time and space. I know I had to give way to your wants. After your last message, I feel empty and alone. I'm sure you had enough of me, and you said yourself. You wanted this year for us to be the best. I'm sorry because I just cannot do that anymore right ? The problem is not my problem alone, its yours too. You can't just runaway from it. I'm staying strong right here. I'll be waiting for your return. Must you do this ? I've told you countless of times, I hold responsibility of what's become of you. Even if you're not accepting this, just know that. I still will hold responsibility over you. Yes, I have sinned a lot behind your back. I'm sorry.

And I know, you're still a part of me. I know you feel like you can't hold on. Don't let the tension snap. Nevertheless, thanks for all you've done. Bye Leena.

No comments: